Caring Hearts provides you with a comprehensive training program to help you start your own home care business. The following information outlines what is included in our plans as well, as different options for training. Please review our plans below and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or are ready to book your training.
The following items are included in the GOLD training program
- Unlimited LIFETIME on-line training classes.
- FREE – Nurse Staffing Agency – on disk.
- Unlimited access & follow-up with personal business coach
- 3 (Three) Personalized Policy & Procedure manuals included ranging from Homemaker/Companion to Personal Care.
- Access to offer Emergency Alert System to senior community.
- Unlimited access to all discounted services/affiliates of C.H.
- Group Rate on your Professional & General Liability Insurance & bond.
- Personalized company materials & personalized company Agency CD.
- Business Forms, Contracts, Letters, Formats and Templates
- Comprehensive training in the following areas;
a. first assessment (new client/patient)
b. business operations
c. non-medical home care agency
d. caregiver/staff training
e. marketing & advertising and much more…
- Two or three-day training (3 options to choose from – On-line, Group or Private).
- Full consultation process to enable the business owner complete set-up and operation of a non-medical/non-skilled home care business.
- State Licensing Information if applicable.
- Guidance with Business Name and Company Designation
- Corporate/LLC name search & applicable forms (if applicable)
- Personalized new hire application packets.
- New hire packets including time slips.
- Personalized client assessment packets.
- Personalized full color brochures.
- Pricing strategy assistance.
- Access to discounted Home Care caregiver training DVD’s.
- Consulting, critiquing and periodic updates on home care customer service etc.
- Unlimited operational support via phone and email.
- Field marketing samples
- Certificate of Competition
- What services do home care agencies provide?
- What are clients looking for in a home care agency?
- Who purchases home care services?
- Goals & Objectives
- Keys to a successful business operation
- Home-based business
- Business location
- Profit margins
- Reachable Markets
- Potential sales volume
- Employee vs. independent contractor
- Employment standards
- The hiring process
- All applicable tests
- Sample time-slips & schedules
- Managing employees/contractors
- Services presentation to potential clients
- Conducting a client assessment
- Management of client cases
- Problem identification & resolution
- Sample invoices/billing procedure
- Home care markets
- Marketing & Advertising
- All sample letters & brochures etc.
- Pricing/Fee schedule
- And Much More!!!!!!!